Saturday, September 20, 2014

September Bright Ideas: Smile Moments

Welcome to the September Bright Ideas link-up! A link-up bringing you nothing but fantabulous ideas to bring to your classroom!


Today I'm stopping by to bring a little smile and laughter to your room with...

SMILE MOMENTS!


Smile Moments happen every Friday morning in my classroom.  This is a time when I share a video or picture I've found that will make us SMILE and laugh! :)

Here are a few we've watched that my kids have adored this year...

















My students absolutely love, and I mean REALLY LOVE our smile moments.  It's the first thing I hear on Friday morning when they walk in, "What's our smile moment today?" :) 

Thanks for stopping by!  For more bright ideas more than 100 different bloggers, please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic/grade level that interests you. Thanks for visiting! 

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I love this!! I am always watching cute videos that makes me smile, why wouldn't my kids love it? Brilliant. Thanks for sharing :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using videos in class!!! These are adorable!!!

    Jennifer with Simply Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete