Saturday, March 9, 2013

The COOLEST site!

Hey Y'all!

I was recently introduced to this SUPER COOL site- I was introduced to the Math side of it and I recently went a lookin' at the non-math side and fell even more in <3Love<3 with it!  It's got vocabulary games, grammar games, geography, science, ELA, health, brain, history, nutrition... Seriously, pretty much everything imaginable.  And the best part?? It's TOTALLY free! It's called Sheppard Software.


Have you seen this site?  If not, you are totally missing out. If you have, how did you hide this from me for so long?  My kids love, love, love working on the computer & playing games to learn (What kid doesn't?) And this is perfect for the early finishers, for a center or station, and even for indoor recess!  When kids pull up the games during indoor recess, I know we've hit gold! My kids love it and I'm pretty sure yours will too!  Check it out, you will be amazed! :)

I also want to add a little sale love to my post.  I was recently contacted by a woman who works on behalf of Kohl's (my FAV store!) to connect with bloggers.  She read all about my sad wardrobe and my need for a trip to Kohls.  Well, she shared { this } current sales page with me & I wanted to share it will y'all.  They're having one of their "Kohl's Cash" sales & if you get the little flyer in the mail, you can get 15, 20, or 30% (or 15% if you don't have the flyer) off your purchase when you use that Kohl's card.  And for every $50 you spend, you get $10 Kohl's Cash to spend later.  pure aYou know, the one that's NOT collecting dust because you use it so much?  They're also offering 10% off their online store to all bloggers.  It can even be stacked on top of one other coupon.  How awesome is that?! Imagine 30% off, then another 10%.  Ah-Mazing!!  I {heart} Kohls!

2 comments:

  1. I've used the geography games but haven't looked at anything else. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME site - I will definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing, Ashley!

    And yes - Kohls is AWESOME! I definitely need a wardrobe update :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete