Monday, September 2, 2013

Math Fact Fluency (A Freebie!)

I'm coming to you today with a little idea I came up with last year to help my kids build fact fluency & get use out of some serious wasted time- You know... the time when kids are filtering in from Specials, or when they are using the bathroom after recess.. That time!!

I started this last year and I really liked it so I thought I'd share it with y'all.  I have NO idea why I didn't before.  Basically it is flash cards on PowerPoint and involves you just clicking "View Slideshow" and listening to your kids {quietly} shout out the answers!  Turn it on during that "wasted" time to turn it into some serious fact practice time! Click on the picture to head over to my TPT store to pick up this FREE resource!!


No comments:

Post a Comment