Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Unwrapping my favorite holiday tradition!

Congrats to Rene Owens who is the winner of a copy of my new "Snoetry" pack! Check your email!! :)

Daina from 
and Tamara from
are hosting this fun Holiday link up where some of your favorite bloggers are unwrapping their holiday favorites.  

Today is all about holiday traditions! Here's mine...


Unfortunately now that everyone is grown and moved away- this tradition is starting to get smaller and smaller and this is the first year that I will be unable to attend.  But I'll always have the memories from years past!  And now would be a great time to start some new traditions!!


Oh by the way, I have my New Years Resolution pack on sale today for $1.75.  Perfect for after the holiday break!


Stop by tomorrow to see my favorite old holiday photo! This one's super cute do you don't want to miss it!


1 comment:

  1. Great pack! Thank you for offering this prize. My students and I will enjoy writing poems together in January!!

    ReplyDelete